Friday, October 26, 2012

Recap of the Recap

This was posted before the comics ended. Let's see how far we got into our list.

 
Bloopers:


These one will be about the scene I had to delete because they could not fit. 

One of this stories is called The Storm it's about how the ship deals with the storm when there are 5 girls on board. (storyboarded already)




The Pirate Balthasar - Before!

Content planned:
1) How Kane met Foxy
2) How Kane met Cat
3) How Kane met Westley
4) A series of adventures in Bologna, one of which will be investigating a murder.

If you have any ideas for this let me know. 



Will follow another series which I plan to call: The Pirate Balthasar - Adventure!


Possible content:
1) A visit to Badia (sicily) Balthasar vs. the Mafia.
2) Balthasar vs. Circes (a witch)
3) and the one story I hinted about in the promo (the one with Kane kissing Castalia's leg): Castalia's great adventure!
4) How durians arrived in Italy: Balthasar in Malaysia. 

If you have any ideas for this let me know.


Will follow another series probably called: The Pirate Balthasar - Next!

Possible contents:
1) Every time we say goodbye. I might call this series "The pirate's wife" (Kes and Wes and lots of baby Itzak). So far I have 3 stories in mind for this serie: Froggy (about wes and itzak - storyboarded already), the Turks (this one is a bit sad) and How to be a Pirate wife (the girls).
2) Balthasar and Andromeda (The next generation)
3) (and this one I am still trying to gather my thoughts about but it's like a 10 years after).

And why not? I will also attempt: The Pirate Balthasar XXI!

Since you seemed to enjoy the illustrations so much.
God knows what the style will be for these specials... and let's hope I'll be granted health, wealth and time to achieve such a scheme.
-----------


So far it seems like we are doing okay.
Then I posted an announcement for the story Olympics
and all your ideas became:

 THE PROJECT BALTHASAR.

The Ninja idea I kinda used it for the Cat Special!
(we shall use it again and it could become our meme hahaha)

- Pifo Beauty Corner 
- The librarian

Were the first to be "completed". Since Pifo Beauty Corner had a script a started with that one.

So what shall we do next? I was thinking.... how about I let you choose?

No comments: