Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The next layout




Koorihimesama has volunteered her design for the layout of the next series. This one would be used for Adventures of The Pirate Balthasar. If you go on her Deviantart account you can see her designs (she has more than one ready). You can also visit her blog where she is testing the files. Any feedback, comment, would be much appreciated and of great help. For now I can only thank her for lending me a hand since I am very very bad at these kinds of stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It won't look exactly like the html layout, but it will have the same basic header image. :)

That's simply because I don't want to learn how to make a blogger layout from scratch, so I'm building on one their templates. :D

I think it looks good simple~

Especially when I don't know blogger's coding~ (LAUGHS)