Tuesday, January 25, 2011

On a special day...

Until I can manage to improve my skills as digital painter I'll have to postpone a bit the illustrations with the children pirates. At least the one with Kane since the sea is driving me nuts.

Currently I don't have much time to do illustrations so I'd better keep coloring something simple until more time is available again and I can go insane on the painting without having to stress about the fact that I don't have time to paint.

So I am going back to my comfort zone for a while, if you don't mind, with costume design and interiors. She will be framed by a door and a window in the back.
I hope I can manage to get the colors the way I want them... the top will be light blue the skirt will be ochre.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure that's Pea or Castalia... maybe it's a new character?

Unknown said...

Oh... so maybe that's Cassandra instead, if you're talking about "special days" and also featuring Dr. Fynn... Of course, we won't know whether she wants it to be yet...