Saturday, December 18, 2010

August the pirate way


August the pirate way by ~Dedasaur on deviantART

August... in such a hot weather... don't we all need something cold to cool us down?
We need Pea's look... her super power make her a true heroine, she should be in the Justice League! I dare any super-villain to stand up against her stare! Muahahahahahah!
Go cooling power go!


And today I woke up to find this: Balthasar go Featured on Drunk Duck!
I don't know how these things happen and how a comic gets chosen (I thought the featured spot went to the comics with a subscription to the website)... but I am very happy and Santa Baltha has worked for me too, this year! yay!

Come back later... since today I have some spare time (saturday hurray) I am going to catch up with curiosities and I'll post the next toy calendar too!

No comments: