Friday, November 12, 2010

Tic tac... wow!

I was checking some cartoons today and I usually watch stuff while I drew and little that I knew I kinda almost draw the next two installments... and I am cleaning one page per day at least and I draw as I go.

So... mhh... I drew a little ahead of myself and this will probably save my life since I am not going to have saturdays off until the beginning of december. I wonder if I can switch my tuesdays with my saturdays but honestly drawing in my office or doing it at home makes no difference hahahaha. The light table is in the office anyways.

Tomorrow I'll try and clean up as much as I can and see how much ahead of myself I can actually manage to go!

It would be great if I could finally get to go that One chapter ahead like I've always wanted to...

No comments: