Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Helpful yaps!

Look at Kane and Castalia go!

So today I was surprised to see Photobucket remove my drawings because they violate their terms of submission. Too bad those were 1 minutes charcoal gesture of a not naked lady... with no facial features and no genitals.
So I put the drawing back up with figue leaves like in those ancient Adam and Eve paintings... just to demonstrate what a filthy mind the person who removed my drawing had! Nude is not naked.

Anyways... I put a list of helpful yaps on the right side of the blog... they're all the curiosities I talked about so far: eating habits, fashion... a bit about women and marriage, insights on the characters and their names, the locations...

In case you missed them because you only started reading the comic recently... you can catch up easily without having to browse the whole blog (also because I keep getting questions about things I've already posted about XD)! Ain't that nice...

Time for dinner now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet sweat is sweaty-sweet V*_*V.

I approve of the useful yaps on the side column :D, I meant to comment on this earlier but then got sidetracked by the street perfomer act XD *w* .

Anonymous said...

I wasn't expecting any updates in this blog when I clicked on my bookmark but woah, that picture really caught my attention! XD Love it!

I really like the helpful yaps. Especially the post on Love, women & marriage. It was really an insight. I read most of the recent posts but didn't realize there was still so much I was missing out on =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting up the yaps on the side column.
I was going through your entire blog looking for all the interesting facts stuff. hahaha! it makes it really helpful and i do come back to the blog to reference and read up. :)