Monday, November 08, 2010

chubby Martin!

Here we go, another chubby guy.
I am set to do 12 and I will make 12 of these!

Then I'll to think of a cover too hahahaha. How tragic the cover! XDD

Here is Martin Steeves in all his chubbiness.
And how is the update going? I have 21 out of 23 pages ready.

Having second thought on the ending of this chunk but the whole nose accident will be concluded and resolved with the next issue and you don't want to miss it because Pifo will play a huge part in it! I might move around some of the release dates to divide the next issue because I just realized it's 18 pages and that's too long of a wait.
Please vote for us on TWC, thanks!

------

Postilla in italiano. Un altro chubbino, oramai sono partita con sto calendario e chi mi ferma più? Per l'update... ho 21 pagine su 23 pronte ma ho deciso di cambiare un po' il finale per fare partire, finalmente, uno nuovo tipo di gag. La questione del naso sarà risolta definitivamente, o quasi, nella prossima uscita... e non volete perderla perché ci penserà Pifo a mettere un tappo alla questione!

Ricordatevi di votare su TWC (il bottone qui al lato)... io da sola me la faccio sui pedali!

No comments: