Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Life turns pink in 15 hours or so...

Some of you have already seen this. I posted it last night on Deviant Art and Facebook and today it's the blog's turn.
I cannot answer to DA messages from my office, because the cookies don't work very well on our corporate network... I will answer as soon as I come back home.

Yes, these are Westley and Cassandra... yes, he has short hair. No, I prefer him with long hair (imagine passing the fingers through that silky hair of his SBAV)... errr, what was I saying? Ah, yes, unfortunately something happens to his hair (not very soon, though)... and even though it will be painful ;_; it's also the best thing that could ever happen to him. (so you'll forgive the barber!)

Because I am done storyboarding... more illustrations will show up. I have no TV at home... so from 6 to 10 I have plenty of time to have fun! :D

No comments: