Friday, July 30, 2010

Technical post!

Hi guys, I am 8 pages into the comic, all done and ready and only have 5 more to go.
I am posting this short message today to ask something to those of you who use Internet Explorer.

See I have a Mac and post on Safari and Firefox and I see the blog okay, especially after I changed the template. Yesterday I was connected from one lab and IE is the main browser and oooh O_o: the banner was stretched, the text went under the images and the stuff in the side column was all messed up.

Can I know if you see and read this clearly or if it's all messy and I need to do something for IE?
A simple Yes and No would do.

(I truly hope the monitor resolution was the main problem from my seeing it all screwy).

The Foxy Contest has been extended until the end of August. This should allow those of you who are going on vacation (on a lake)... to bring drawing materials with them and sketch a little something for me.

As for me... I am preparing a little surprise for you. I said that if I reached 300 fans on SJ I would make a nice drawing of the boys, looking all tough and hardcore XDDDD ... and draw it kinda like the Tarzan t-shirt with the Glenn Keane drawing on. (I am not Glenn Keane though)
Apparently we reached 303 fans.


So I am preparing the drawing and see if I can make a nice t-shirt design out of it.
You can use it whichever way you like it! :D Present!

I was checking for print on demand as well.
Lulu can print one copy of volume one for 27 dollars. I think it's too much for something you get for free. Of course if a lot of people were to order more copy it would be cheaper.

If you are interested let me know... I'll resize the pdf for you and you can go ahead and print it yourself after creating an account (so you don't get to pay 8 bucks of royalties dang, that's theft)
.

Man, I said this was going to be a short message and it's not! XDDD

1 comment:

Ring said...

Yes

Vale lo visualizza correttamente sul suo IE 8.0.6001